- Participate in the definition of the subsidiary’s commercial policy, based on the Group’s strategy
- Set the objectives and priority axes
- Lead and support sales and technical teams
- Promote the image and notoriety of the company with local customers
- Participate in the negotiation & Sales for the key accounts
- Be attentive to market developments and competitive offers in order to constantly adapt the company’s offers
- Report to the General Manager
- Train and support the sales team
- Supervise and support the technical team.
- Ensure the interface with the other departments of the company.
- Coordinate the local development of the subsidiary.
He is the guarantor of turnover and commercial margin in the area. He participates in the definition of the commercial strategy and is responsible for leading it. He supervises and supports the technical team. He gives recommendations on the objectives and priority areas of commercial actions for the area.
- Conduct of commercial policy
- Animation and development of a sales team (performance management).
- Support for the development and follow-up of clients.
- Supervision of a technical team
- Definition of commercial objectives (definition, action plan, etc.)
- organize sales meetings
- High level technical, commercial and negotiation skills
- Good technical knowledge of heavy industrial and mining process
- 7 to 10 years of experience
- Team animation
- Client orientation
- Communication skills
- Be a leader
- Bilingual : Fr & En
- Spirit of organization and synthesis
Conditions of exercise
- External: customer (direct / indirect), partners (technical / commercial),
- Internal: Monitoring and supervision of sales and technical teams
Place (s) of work
• Dakar, with many trips to Senegal and the sub-region