- SUMMARY :
– Reporting to the Technical Director (Service Manager) the Mechanical services Advisor (desk clerk) assures the good application of the after sales politics of the manufacturer in the commercial district.
– He realizes the goals set by the Workshop Manager.
– He sells the services, feeds the maintenance activity and advises the clientele.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
– The Mechanical Services Advisor is responsible for:
- the Customer care
- the satisfaction of the clientele
- being an interface between the customer and Maintenance workshop,
- the maintenance team workload volume,
- the application of rules, procedures, charters and standards concerning him,
- the functional relations of his scope of activity,
- the user-friendliness of the reception (welcoming, clean, …)
- the update of the workload plan and the commercial display of his team.
- MAIN TASKS :
– Book appointments with customers.
– Welcome the customer in the best possible conditions.
– Open the Repair Orders (RO) and attach all the corresponding documents.
– Receive the vehicle and make a tour with the customer.
– Create and document every intervention on the Repair Order (RO)
– Make the clients sign the RO and give them a copy.
– Validate with the customer the follow-up mode of the repairs (Call for additional works…)
– Work in close collaboration with the Team leader
– Inform the customer about the progress of the works.
– Propose a return time of the vehicle to the customer.
– Sell additional services to the appointment setting, to the reception, to the return (Meeting for future works…).
– Comment the index card of control of the end of works and the invoice.
– Take back the customer up to his vehicle.
– Make sure of the payment of invoices in cash.
– Make the daily inventory of the current vehicles with the Team leader.
– Manage the complaints of his customers.
– Watch the user-friendliness of the reception (Cleanliness, arrangement, waiting room, …)
If you are interested in this position and our mission, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org