- SUMMARY :
– Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the Team leader assures the good application of the after sales politic of the manufacturer in the areas where intervenes the workshop.
– He realizes all the maintenance objectives set by the Manager.
– He manages and coordinates the various strengths of maintenance and repairs, handles the problems which are bound to him and lead the activity.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
– The team leader is responsible for:
the results of maintenance and repairs (quality and profitability of the technical services).
– the organization of the maintenance and repairs teams,
– the meeting of the customer demands and the follow-up,
– the inventory of the tools and equipment.
– the respect of the cleanliness and the safety instructions,
– the maintenance of the tools and the equipment,
– the application of rules, procedures, charters and standards concerning him,
– the quality of the functional relations of his scope of activity
- MAIN TASKS :
– Distribute the work according to the competence and the load of the team members.
– Plan the works to be executed by means of the workload table or any IT based planning tool.
– Follow, check the progress of the works and the respect for the deadlines.
– Codify the operations and indicate necessary time for each of them (Simplify)
– Assure the management of the individual equipment (inventory, control…)
– Make sure hygiene and safety regulations are strictly observed.
– Make sure the rules of arrangement and cleanliness of the workshop are strictly observed.
– Inventory daily ongoing vehicles with the service adviser.
– Enforce the internal rules.
– Prepare and lead regular meetings of his team (information, follow up of actions…)
– Follow up the productivity and the outstandings
If you are interested in this position and our mission, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com