- Double technical and commercial expertise
- Excellent level in French and English
- Driver’s license
- Good Knowledge of IT tools
- Engineering degree or equivalent in electrical engineering, electromechanical engineering, etc.
- Master’s degree in either Sales, Marketing, or business development
- + 5 years in a similar role within large local companies active in mining and / or industrial sector.
- Proven track record in the field (business development, increase in market share, increase in client portfolio).
- Good knowledge of the water solutions business (pumps, accessories and other water treatment systems) and of the industrial and mining environment in West Africa.
- Product know-how, standards and regulations.
- Proven communication and negotiation skills
- Service level Focused and customer satisfaction oriented
- Dynamic, mobile, and available
- Team spirit oriented and able to collaborate with the different departments within a large company.
- Creative mindset, with a positive and committed spirit.
- Motivated, result-oriented, rigorous, and methodical
- Good presentation, sense of organization and discipline
- Negotiation skills and sense of anticipation
- Good listener and customer oriented
Within our regional HUB-Office based in Dakar, you will be involved in all aspects for the sale of all our products and services in the field of pumps, accessories and water technology solutions.
You will be in charge of various partners, i.e. end users, engineering firms and integrators.
You will be responsible for providing technical and commercial responses to customer’s requests. You will organize the customer’s prospections, drafting, following, and finalizing offers in accordance with the company’s commercial strategy.
You will be responsible for developing products and service sales and increasing the market shares for the products included in your portfolio to achieve qualitative and quantitative assigned objectives.
You will participate, among other:
- In the pricing policy and the regular implementation of prices according to market developments.
- Establishing and managing a stock to ensure availability according to the market’s evolutions.
- Ensuring commercial and technological monitoring of the market
- Advising and supporting Partners in the sizing and choice of equipment.
- Participating actively in the department’s coordination meetings and with other support services.
- Any other required tasks to achieve the assigned objectives.