The key dates of CTA Group
– 1980s: Creation of CTA Group by a Belgian entrepreneur, who started working with various embassies in Africa and then quickly forged links with a large mining client in Mali.
– 1990s: Business development quickly took off with the growth of commercial relations with customers from the mining industry in Africa.
– Development and growing numbers of contracts in West and Central Africa.
– 2014: CTA joins the CSTT-AO group and launches its new strategy focused on 3 main pillars: Distribution, Trading and Service/Solution Provider.
– 2015: Creation of CTA Burkina Faso.
– 2016: Creation of CTA Senegal and start of partnership with SIEMENS.
– 2018: Partnership with FLENDER and DAF set up.
– 2019: Implementation of the partnership with SKF and creation of the DAF Centre in Senegal (Dakar)
– Partnership with Akkim (SMBS) & NLMK for Quard & Quend products
– In progress: Creation of CTA Guinea and CTA Mali.