- OVERVIEW :
– Under the supervision of the Team leader, the mechanic assures the vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
– The mechanic is responsible for : interventions made on the vehicles
- MAIN TASKS :
– Verify the presence of protections in the control station of the vehicle. (Install them if needed)
– Carry the vehicle to the working station.
– Fully comply with the tasks asked for in the Repair Order. (RO)
– Make the preliminary measures in the intervention on the vehicle from the information appearing in the Repair Order (RO).
– Choose the appropriate modus operandi for the repair.
– Protect the vehicle before beginning the works (covers of wings…).
– Make the repairs.
– Store appropriately dismantled spare parts.
– Handle parts under guarantee according to the rules.
– Inform the Workshop Team leader of any difficulty met in the process of reparation.
– Verify the result of the repair.
– Conduct a final test if necessary.
– Verify that all the works asked for in the RO are fully conducted.
– Make a general visual inspection of the vehicle.
– Upgrade the fluids and the pressure of tires.
– Spot the additional works to be planned.
– Tidy up the workstation.
If you are interested in this position and our mission, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org