We are currently looking for a New Business Developer :
- SCOPE OF THE POSITION :
– Based in Guinea – the incumbent is mainly on the move, at the client’s place, in Guinea.
– Reports to the Area Sales Manager based in Dakar, Senegal.
- PURPOSE OF THE POSITION :
– The Business developer visits local customers and analyses the market, advises on sales opportunities and coordinates actions to build, strengthen and maintain CTA GROUP’s position in the country.
– Support the operations of CTA Group in the country and as requested. Oversee customer deliveries and strengthen collaboration. The New business developer develops a schedule for visiting customers and prospects according to the strategy for identifying, developing and generating new business opportunities for CTA GROUP.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS :
– Develop his own client’s portfolio, prepare offers and follow up to clinch the deal
– Obtain RFQ from clients and prospects, prepare offers in line with CTA Group procedures
– Develop market share of existing clients and develop hi own portfolio
– Prepare send and follow offers for assigned customers.
– Stay appropriately networked and keep abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited
– Develop a schedule for visiting customers and prospects according to the strategy
– Meet customers and prospects, assess their current needs, identify potential ones and encourage solutions by CTA GROUP
– Close new business deals and integrate requirements with business operations
– Support the operations of CTA Group in the country and as requested.
– Write visit reports
- KNOW-HOW :
– Expertise in sales and new business development.
– Sound knowledge of the customer’s sector of activity or proven capacity to integrate its specificities very quickly
– Languages: proficiency in English and French, as well written as spoken
- KNOW-HOW/QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES :
– Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Business Development and / or Mining industry
– Frequent travels to customers sites to prospect new clients and increase market shares with existing clients on attributed regions
– Commercial minded, strong influencer and negotiator with outstanding presentation skills
– Strong communication skills, combined with great deal of listening capacity
– Radical and innovative thinking
– Pro-active, autonomous
– Eager to travel 2 weeks a month, resistant to stress
This role description sets out the duties and responsibilities of the position at the time when it was drawn up. Such duties and responsibilities may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
If you are interested in this position and our mission, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com