Role Responsibilities / Tasks
- Realize parts sales objectives (Quantity, margin, market share, retention) with an optional parts sale organization.
- Keep a constant communication between parts department and DAF Team.
- The outside sale’s representative part is selling and supplying parts outside to existing and new customers.
- He has the goal of helping to realize parts sales objectives outside that have been agreed with parts manager
- He develops and maintains good relationship with existing and new customers.
- At minimum 4 days per week in the field, max. 1 day in the office
- Identify parts market trends and share pricing info via the Sale’s Allowance System
- Initiate parts sale’s actions with the parts manager
- Support Parts Manager in all sale’s operations and customer relationship management
- Support the parts manager in Market investigation.
- Finalize all E-learning modules from DAF
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Report daily, weekly and monthly duties activities to After sales manager
- Follow E-learning courses on Eportal, and every file connected with DAF.
Competencies & Knowledge
- Negotiations and sales skills
- Time management
- Ability to read, write and speak French and English
- Computer literacy
- Ms Office usage
- Work under pressure
Bachelor’s degree and
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
2-4 years’ experience in a similar position in the truck branch.