Technician Diagnoses and Repairs Specialist – DAF Trucks
- OVERVIEW AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
– Repair the vehicles and maintain the tools in a good state
– Take into account the works asked for in the Repair Order (RO) and make sure it is well understood with the help of the Workshop manager.
– Analyze with the other workers their current difficult files (effects customers…) and help them find solutions. (Carry out required tests before and after works)
– Inform the “importer” about any technical incidents including proposed solutions.
– Consult notes and technical information, produce comments to the other colleagues.
– Update the computing tools. (NG10…)
– Help in providing the necessary technical information for the documentation of spare parts.
– Provide explanations and advices to the customer, whenever needed (Diagnosis, repair, functioning of a product)
– Present the new products to the colleagues and inform them about their specificities.
– Intervene as an expert, at the request of the manufacturer, to validate the technical plan. (Guarantee, Techline…)
– Give feedbacks to the hierarchy on the specific needs in equipment. (Collective and specialized)
– Assure the reception and the arrangement of the new collective tools, the specialized equipment and inform the colleagues.
– Classify, update and spread the after-sales documentation
– Participate in the elaboration of the training plans of CTA Senegal.
If you are interested in this position and our mission, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org